How to Register
1. Review competition specifications to determine which students you should register for each event.
2. When you are selecting the competition, please note the number of students allowed to register per school and whether it is a team or individual competition, as you will select this for each student you register.
3. You are also allowed to register two (2) alternates for each competition.
4. Roll call will be taken at each competition – students/alternates not registered WILL NOT be allowed to participate!
5. Some events will take place on the COS Tulare Center Campus (TCC). If it is a TCC location, this will be shown when you select the competition. One shuttle bus will be provided to travel students from the COS Visalia Campus to the COS Tulare Center Campus. You may elect to ride the shuttle or arrange your own transportation back to the Visalia Campus for the exhibitors and awards ceremony. Competitions on the TCC will have a start time of 9:30am to allow for the additional transportation needed.
6. Look for a confirmation email after you complete registration. When you receive this, verify all information is correct. If you have any questions or changes, please contact the person on the confirmation email.
7. SPECIAL NOTE: The Gas Company Entrepreneurship Challenge requires a special registration process with a deadline one (1) week earlier than the EXPO registration deadline. All registration for the Gas Company Entrepreneurship Challenge will be due by March 6, 2020.