3rd Annual South Valley Industrial Summit provides an opportunity for industrial businesses to come together to share the best practices, attend informational and educational breakout sessions, and to engage in B2B networking.
The summit is divided into two days:
Pre-Summit Workshops: Six (6) pre-summit workshops are being planned for Thursday, October 3rd, 2019. The workshops will be FREE of charge. The purpose of the workshops is to offer value-add training that is identified by the South Valley Industrial Collaborative (SVIC) members.
– Active Shooter: Planning, Prevention, Response, & Recovery (9 am – 12 pm)
– Robotics – Industrial Applications ( 8 am – 4 pm)
– ABB PLC Training – Basic (8 am – 4 pm)
– ABB Variable Frequency Drives – Application, Programming, Connectivity (8 am – 4 pm)
– FSMA: Working with-in the Food Safety and Modernization Act (8 am – 12 pm)
– A Practical Approach to Implement LEAN at any Business ( 12 pm – 4 pm)
Note: The Eventbrite invitation is ONLY to register for the “Pre-Summit Workshops”. Please use the link above to register for the October 4th Summit ($50 per person).